Thursday, December 16, 2010

Maa..- on brother's valaikappu

Maa,
            I heard that you had a wonderful valaikappu from all your friends. I had a full fun time, listening to bangles, music and chats. Though I couldn’t see the garland, bangles, plait, saree and others from inside, I still ate a lot of tasty food that you fed me made by your wonderful friends. I can’t wait to see the pictures, video after three months. You were discussing with Paa that your Bils, Sils and friends took so much effort to bring this event for me. I want to thank all Anandhi Suresh’s friends.

The memory of my baby shower
will always be a treasure.
Makes me think how much
effort that I can barely measure
All these happened without
additional pressure
Thanks so much for coming,
It was such a pleasure!

Naan yen ippadi pesarennu ketta, engappa, perippaas niraya TR dialogues pottu paudutharaanga. Appadi oru flowla vandadhudaan..

Nandri

Ippadikku

Paappaa

No comments:

Post a Comment